ScreencastsUp one level
Our screencasts begin with tutorials. Then we demonstrate, on one hand, use-cases with applications running on top of XtreemOS, and on the other hand, how XtreemOS and some of its components work from the technical point of view.
- The tutorials can teach you the basics of using XtreemOS and performing administrative tasks in an XtreemOS grid, so that you do not have to start with reading the manuals.
- Featured XtreemOS use-cases
- The featured use-case demonstrations are intended as the first contact with XtreemOS for the majority of the audience. They show a selected few XtreemOS applications from various fields.
- Other use-cases
- Other use-cases demonstrate that XtreemOS supports a wide range of applications. They are primarily intended for people interested in respective fields.
- Technical demonstrations
- The technical demonstrations explore XtreemOS and some particularly interseting components in more depth. They can also be viewed as short XtreemOS tutorials.