XtreemOS computing challenge
Show how XtreemOS boosts your application and win €1,000!
The XtreemOS consortium is pleased to announce its first computing challenge to demonstrate an application running on XtreemOS.
Researchers, PhD and M.Sc. Students are invited to compete to run their applications on the XtreemOS Grid operating system.
The ﬁnalists will have to present their demonstration at the 2nd XtreemOS summit co-located with the Euro-Par 2010 conference on August 30, 2010 in Ischia-Naples, Italy.
XtreemOS is seeking the best of student users of Grid-enabled applications.
The grand prize is a €1,000 gift voucher.
- May 31, 2010 Contest submission deadline
- June 11, 2010 Notification of entry acceptance
- July 16, 2010 Draft video demo due
- July 30, 2010 Notification of a shortlist of finalists
- August 15, 2010 Final submission by finalist due (video demo)
- August 30, 2010 XtreemOS summit at Euro-Par 2010
Presentation of the work of finalists, and announcement of the winner
More information on our contest here